REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE
As the parent or guardian of a college-bound High School or Middle School student, it’s very likely that a number of questions have been swirling around in your mind:
- Strategies to pay for college
- Consideration for special needs students
- How can I help to ensure that their application is complete and competitive?
- How do I begin applying for financial aid?
- Are there any scholarships that might be available?
The non-profit Parents and Guardians College Planning Conference was established to answer questions like these, and many, many more, with the goal of preparing families by educating them, answering questions, and offering the resources necessary to make the process stress-free.
Payments will be processed through PayPal at the following link.
Registration or Donations can also be made by check, to the following address.
Payable to “Parents & Guardians College Planning Conference, Inc.”
Attn. Dr. Patricia H. Smith
1201 N. Orange Street, Suite 700
Wilmington, DE 19801